Thursday 31 May 2012

Some recent meals

Swedish meatballs (link to recipe)
(A new-to-us recipe which I will make again.)
The first night I served them with oven chips and steamed carrots, corn and green beans. The next night I had the leftover meatballs and sauce over pasta (delicious!) while the rest of the family had chips from the fish-and-chip shop and battered (fried) snapper that Grant had caught.

Chicken Divan (link to recipe)
I adore this and would eat it at least once a week. I add a teaspoon or so of curry powder to the sauce and it just makes it. Serve over rice.

We've been eating a lot of roasted butternut, potatoes and beetroot - I sometimes throw some onion in there too. So delicious and easy and I just add some chicken breasts or minute steaks to make up a full meal.

No comments: