Sunday 6 May 2012

Some of this week's meals

Homemade hamburgers with oven wedges.

Chicken thighs "roasted" in the slow cooker, served with potato puffs, gravy, and steamed carrot, broccoli, corn and peas.

Creamy Lemon Tortellini Bake (link to recipe)
(A new-to-us recipe which I will make again.)
I left out the lemon zest and used leftover chicken instead of bacon (I think it would be awesome with the bacon though!) Everyone liked it - what a miracle - although Noah did pick out the spinach.

Beef stew with rice and steamed Brussels sprouts and broccoli.

Four Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Shells (link to recipe)

(A new-to-us recipe which I will make again.)
I couldn't find pasta shells so I just did the pasta, cheese mixture and tomato mixture in layers. I also halved the recipe as the original serves 12.

No comments: